- 1st Feb Peter Walker 'Gamlingay Nature Reserve'
- 12th March Lucinda Skinner (Woottens of Wenhaston Ltd) 'Auriculas'
- 5th April Colin Ward 'Shade and semi-shade plants'
- 3rd May Robert Brett 'The delights and possibilities of the RHS Garden Hyde Hall'
- 28th June Flower and Produce Show Village Hall
- Summer Break
4th October Phyllis Baker & Club Members 'Rambling through the Rosaceae' With food to sample!
- 1st November Richard Todd 'Growing and enjoying Dahlias'
- 6th December AGM and Seasonal Quiz
Raffle & Competition
At each meeting a raffle is held. Raffle prizes are brought in by members- rotated alphabetically according to surname.
Raffle Prize rota 2018
Flower of the Month
This year two outings were arranged. The Club visited Clare College gardens and were given a guided tour, and later in the summer visited Kathy Brown's Garden in Stevington near Bedford. Photos of these visits can be seen on our photos page.