- 1st Feb Peter Walker 'Gamlingay Nature Reserve'
- 12th March Lucinda Skinner (Woottens of Wenhaston Ltd) 'Auriculas'
- 5th April Colin Ward 'Shade and semi-shade plants'
- 3rd May Robert Brett 'The delights and possibilities of the RHS Garden Hyde Hall'
- 28th June Flower and Produce Show Village Hall
- Summer Break
- 4th October Phyllis Baker & Club Members 'Rambling through the Rosaceae'
- 1st November Richard Todd 'Growing and enjoying Dahlias'
- 6th December AGM and Seasonal Quiz
Raffle & Competition
At each meeting a raffle is held. Raffle prizes are brought in by members and this is rotated alphabetically according to surname.
Raffle Prize rota 2018
Flower of the Month
Garden Club Outings
This year two outings were arranged. The Club visited Clare College gardens and were given a guided tour, and later in the summer visited Kathy Brown's Garden in Stevington near Bedford. Photos of these visits can be seen on our photos page